Does Frigbot have an IP Rating ?
Frigbot has an IP Rating of 60
thats basically dust proof , with no moisture protection
we don't suggest you install frigbot inside a fridge or other cold environment due to condensate
Frigbot IS NOT Waterproof so don't get it wet !
here is some more information about Ip Ratings
IP Ratings - what they mean.
IP Rated Enclosures - quick find chart
First Digit (intrusion protection)
0. No special protection
1. Protection from a large part of the body such as a hand or from solid objects greater than 50mm in diameter.
2. Protection against fingers or other object not greater than 80mm in length and 12mm in diameter.
3. Protection from entry by tools, wires etc, with a diameter of 2.5 mm or more.
4. Protection against solid bodies larger than 1mm (eg fine tools/small etc).
5. Protected against dust that may harm equipment.
6. Totally dust tight.
Second Digit (moisture protection)
0. No protection.
1. Protection against condensation
2. Protection against water droplets deflected up to 15° from vertical
3. Protected against spray up to 60° from vertical.
4. Protected against water spray from all directions.
5. Protection against low pressure water jets (all directions)
6. Protection against strong water jets and waves.
7. Protected against temporary immersion.
8. Protected against prolonged effects of immersion under pressure.
Tags: [IP Rating][waterproof]